Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tech Frustrations

So, as I'm finishing my final projects for ENGL 579 I have come across a few frustrations...

1. I'm having a problem with passwords. I've been forewarned about changing my passwords in order to make sure my accounts are all secure and to avoid people trying to break any codes. Therefore, I use several different passwords for several different accounts and recently, with the virtual worlds page especially, I have encountered frustrations with my password not being accessed and frantically trying to attempt my others. This frustration was due to my account not working properly. The numerous passwords that I currently have just made things a little more complicated. Just wanted to note that consolidating my amount of passwords may be a good idea...

2. I am trying to scan photos for my iMovie and transfering them onto the Mac computers has been a very difficult task. As soon as I figure this out I will let everyone know... However, if anyone is skilled in scanning photos and transfering them onto programs such as iMovie please let me know.

On a side note I find it very interesting to use old photos from my grandparents that are not accessible on CD's. Today we are so familiar with digital photography and automatically putting photos onto a CD and having them computer accessible. I have never used a scanner before, I've never had to, and I'm curious to see what the prices and availability of scanners will be in years to come...

No comments: